Following ENTSOG’s approval of the version 19 of the Business Requirements Specification for the Capacity Allocation Mechanism Network Code (CAM/CMD BRS), the EASEE-gas Message and Workflow Design Working Group updated the MIG to align it with this new version of the BRS (see earlier version from July 2016 here).
The following changes were made:
- Auction bid document now includes an indicator to show that the TSO terms and conditions have been accepted for the auction
- The document type flow commitment was removed in the reverse auction specification
- The following information was added to the transfer advice document:
- The identification of the type of transfer being made (transfer of ownership or transfer of use);
- The trading procedure used for the transfer (Call for Orders (CFO), First Committed First Served (FCFS) or Over the Counter (OTC));
- The underlying tariff used (i.e. the regulated charge of the primary transaction underlying the secondary market deal);
- The underlying surcharge (i.e. the surcharge of the primary transaction underlying the secondary market deal).